What to do now, America?
Since the election, everyone has been on edge. Racism is at a all time high. And tension is even higher. Whether we like it or not, Donald Trump is our President- Elect. So we all must find ways to live and thrive during his tenure. We cannot let hatred and ignorance stain us. I compiled five simple ways to help us get through this tumultuous time. Comments are welcomed.
- Build your savings accounts.
- With benefits being cut left and right, saving is a must. Researchers say when minimum wage is raised, jobs will be lost. So save for the unknown. Make a cushion for hard times like job loss or car repairs.
- Create multiple streams of income.
- Nowadays 1 job is not enough. We all have to get our hustle on. Multiple streams of income can build confidence, creativity, and security.
- Business owners wins so create a business where you can continue generational wealth.
- Entrepreneurship can last for generations to come. You can start a small candy store in your neighborhood. Or create a community garden selling fresh produce. Small ideas can turn to big dollars. So dream big.
- Love more than hate. Speak out if you see something.
- If you see a heated confrontation between fellow Americans HELP. Don’t just pull out your phone and record it for Worldstar do something. Now is the time when we all need to stand for something or we will fall for anything. Be the change.